-->

Monday 21 April 2014

Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Love



You all know by now that I love lipsticks but I hardly ever mention any lipglosses. Back in the day I was a massive fan and hated lipstick, funny how things change but recently I've started to enjoy them again. Amelia has always raved about the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Lucky but at £26 I always dismissed it, until now. I just needed to know if it was worth the price tag, naughty I know. After going through the shades I chose "Love" a beautiful pink.

As soon as I put it on I fell in love. I noticed my lips looked more plump without the tingerling sensation, perfect. The colour is pretty too, a sheer pink that would look amazing with a smoky eye or a natural make up day another plus is the smell, there isn't any, sometimes sweet smelling products can make me steer away from them due to making me feel a bit sick. This gloss isn't sticky either so hair in lipgloss? It isn't happening.
Although the lipgloss only lasts about an hour and a half your still left with a hydrating balm like texture which I love.

Have you tried anything from Chantecaille?

No comments:

Post a Comment