-->

Friday 7 March 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #8


I just want to start off by apologising for the quality of this picture. I use my phone normally but it's been sent off for repair for the THIRD time this year, a joke right?! So please bare with me until I get it back, I'm hoping they'll give me a new phone 'cos it's obviously a faulty phone! But enough of that and onto my favourites of the week...

This week I've been loving fresh simple make up, I've ditched the two eye shadows being blended together for just one all over the lid and in the crease, for this I've kept going back to Macs Satin Taupe. Everyone knows about this shade and it's easy to see why so many people love it, it's so versatile! If you haven't got this in your collection go get it now!

Next up is my most favourite thing of all, the Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Obsessed.  The shade is so gorgeous and I doubt your'll find it anywhere else. Of course it's a pink but it has this most beautiful purple undertone that gives the most unusual yet pretty colour. The formula is spot on too, creamy and hydrating but stays put for ages. This is a steal at £15 and I'm now looking at the shade Native. Anyone own it?

The new No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter has made it into my make up bag thanks to Kate from Gh0stparties. I love a good powder highlighter so first of all this didn't make me look twice but after reading Kates review I was sold! When applied the cream turns into a powder look which I love, it leaves a gorgeous shimmer without looking glittery.

Recently I've been using the Tresemme Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner while it leaves my hair feeling extremely soft it also leaves it looking very flat, I think it could be too heavy for my hair so to fix the problem Dove Dry Shampoo has come to the rescue. Although it's a dry shampoo I use this mainly for volume. I've never been a fan of dry shampoos but this one is so different in texture and smell. This doesn't leave white patches and it has a light feel to it. Defiantly the best on the market.

Last week my night cream had run out and I wanted to try something different, I had a few £5 off No7 skincare vouchers so I decided to give the No7 beautiful skin night cream a go. So far I've been really enjoying this, the texture is thick which I love in a night cream and doesn't leave any residue the following morning.

And lastly is the ELF daily brush cleaner. I've been using this all week on my eyeshadow brushes and it works a treat! It dries in seconds ready for another eyeshadow to be used. This doesn't deep clean brushes though so a weekly bath for the brushes is still needed. Alot of people moan about the smell of this but personally, I love it!

What have you been loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment