-->

Monday 31 March 2014

Benefit From LeeLee With Love Gift Set



Walking round Boots a few weekends ago I was in need of a pick me up purchase, remembering I had almost run out of my favourite mascara, Benefit's They're Real, I headed over to the counter.
After handing over the mascara the sales assistant told me about an offer they had. I usually find offers a rip off and not worth your time yet this one was amazing! In the From LeeLee With Love gift set you got a full sized They're Real mascara, a full size tube of Porefessional and a 10ml bottle of the Laugh With Me LeeLee perfume all for £29.50, erm hello the porefessional alone is £24.50?!
I'm a big fan of the porefessional so that was a bonus. Buying the Porefessional and They're Real normally would cost £44.00. The assistant sprayed the perfume and I instantly fell in love. It's a scent I wouldn't normally go for but with its woody floral scent and packed with citrus, jasmine and lily blossoms this is such a flirtatious scent without being too sweet or girly.

If you can get your hands on this gift set before they run out!

What are your favourite Benefit products?

No comments:

Post a Comment