-->

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum*



You may know by now that I love facial serums, my night and morning routines consist of them constantly. So when the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum* arrived I was beyond excited.
Avene is a brand that I've never tried before, their products are catered for sensitive, intolerant and allergic prone skin, so I'm surprised I've never ventured into their products before.
The serum claims to sooth and hydrate the skin and that is spot on. I've been using this every morning after my toner and before my moisturiser which is perfect because it's not too heavy. I find some serums can make you look greasy but I didn't experience that with this. The first day I used this my skin was incredibly soft and made my foundation apply amazingly. I found one pump covered my entire face which is a bonus so don't be put off by the 30ml.

I really like the packaging too, in a frosted glass bottle that looks more expensive than what it is and much more hygienic then in a tube. It has a slight scent that's very refreshing which I enjoyed. I've always been a believer that you should spend more on skincare but at £17.00 I think it's amazing considering some serums on the market can cost you up to £50.

I will definitely be buying a bottle when this one runs out. You can pick this up at Escentual.com for only £12.75 due to their 1/3 off French skincare all through March! This includes, Nuxe, La Roche-Posay, Vichy, Avene, Caudalie and loads more.

No comments:

Post a Comment