-->

Monday 10 February 2014

Narsissist Cheek Palette




Look at this beauty. The Nars Narsissist Face Palette. Beautiful. Not meant to be dispatched until the 17th of February but I received it last Thursday. I'm not complaining. 

The palette contains a highlighting blush in Devotee, cult favourite Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer.
The only things I've tried from Nars is their Sheer Glow foundation and a lipgloss so this palette was perfect for me. Opening it up I was quite disappointed in the size, it's slightly bigger than the size of my palm but for £35.00 it's still a pretty good deal. The palette also comes with a travel sized face brush which has the softest touch to it. Usually brushes that come with products can be a bit useless and not good quality but I've been loving using this brush.
I'm a highlighter kinda girl and "Devotee" does not disappoint. A gorgeous champagne colour that's sutile  but still noticeable.
I've never felt the urge to buy Nars Orgasm despite all the hype, in the pan it looks like nothing specially but on the cheeks it is gorgeous, I cant get enough of it.

Lately I've been really getting into bronzers, I usually tend to stay well clear of them due to being a pale girl but I saw comments where people said they were fair and Laguna worked for them. Everyone seemed to be raving about Laguna yet I didn't want to spend so much money on something that might not even suit me. Same with Orgasm, everyone and their mothers had it but I prefer a matte or satin blush so when I saw this palette I knew I had to get it! I was proved wrong, Laguna does work on pale skin and Orgasm is beautiful. Devotee is a gorgeous colour too, I've been wearing all 3 for the past few days. 

If you can get your hands on this, I highly recommend you do. It's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment