-->

Monday 24 February 2014

Nars Angelika Blush

Can we just take a moment to admirer how beautiful this blush is. I fell in love with the quality of Nars blushers after buying the Narsissist Cheek Palette review here. It started with Orgasm, a cult classic that never made me look twice. It's weird how all of a sudden I've fallen head over heals with blushers because I've always hated them! Up until recently I never knew how to apply it and when I did I ended up looking like a clown.
I find with some blushers that when applied it can all become abit cakey and not very nice at all but with the Nars blushers they are so buttery and blend so well. "Angelika" is a cotton candy pink with gold and silver shimmer that looks rather scary in the pan. It looks bright and over glittery but when applied it gives the most beautiful pink sheen with the right amount of shimmer. Nars blushers are highly pigmentation so only a little is needed. At £22.50 these are pricey but worth it, I would choose these over Mac blushers anyday. I think I have a new obsession.

What's your favourite blusher?



No comments:

Post a Comment