-->

Friday 24 January 2014

The Weeks Most Loved #2




Another week has passed meaning another lot of weekly favourites! I reckon by doing these weekly favourite posts I'm going to notice how fast time really does fly, scary.
This week I've had a re-vamp of my daily make up, I've swapped foundations and changed blush or bronzer, so let's get to it.

Firstly I've really been loving the Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear, I wont go on too much about it because everyone knows how good these are and for only £3.99! Prickly Pear is a gorgeous pastel lilac colour that instantly brightens up your hands. I've always been a fan of the formula of the gellys, they dry quickly and give an incredible glossy finish.

Everyone knows how much I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation but with another 6 or so foundations in my make up collection I thought I'd give the No7 Beautifully Matte another go. I got this a few months ago, loved it at first but then I hated it, not sure why. This week I've been very pleased with the results. Giving a medium to full coverage but still looking natural this is right up my street and although I have combination skin and this is aimed at people with an oily complexion this doesn't enhance any dry patches on my face. For £13.50 I think it's very much worth it.

Unfortunately this week I've been had spot after spot and painful ones too, so out came my holy grail spot treatment, La Posay Roche Effaclar Duo. Everyone and their mothers have heard of this now so I wont bang on about it but if you haven't I've got a blog post here about it.

Last but by no means least is the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, at £35 this is pricey. Having fair skin I find it hard to find a bronzer that isn't orange looking on my skin but this sculpting powder is made up of red, grey and brown pigments giving a natural shadow colour. A must have for fair skinned girls!

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment