-->

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Soap And Glory Splurge

I apoligised for the poor quality of the picture, my phones been sent off and I've been left with a courtesy phone for 2 weeks.

A few weeks ago whilst I was browsing through Boots it occurred to me that I didn't own any Soap And Glory make up products. Being a fan of their skincare range and seeing people hype about some of their products I found this quite odd. 
I always thought Soap And Glory only had a few pieces to choose from but once I got to the stand I was taken back by how many thing there were! 
The first thing that caught my eye was the One Heck Of A Blot, I've seen Essiebutton bang on about this powder so I thought I'd give it a go. For £12 you get 9g which is quite steep considering the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder is £3.99 for 14g. Nevertheless I've been really enjoying using this, it's very finely milled  meaning you don't have to worry about getting the "cakey" look. I doubt I'd repurchase seeing as the Stay Matte powder does basically everything the Soap And Glory powder does. 

I then chose the Sexy Mother Pucker XL Lip Plumping Gloss because I'm a sucker for lip products. I'm not usually a fan of plumping lip glosses due to the fact the tingling feeling isn't my cup of tea but this is an exception, the tingling isn't too heavy and actually feels nice and cooling on the lips. I chose the shade "Pink Out Loud" which looks gorgeous on it's own as well paired with a lipstick. I did notice that my lips did look bigger which I liked and it lasted quite well. At £10 I'd recommend this to someone who like me  doesn't usually enjoy this kind of product.

My final product is a quite a shock considering I do nothing to my brows except get them threaded but oh my, the "Archery Eyebrow Pencil And Tint" is amazing!! I got mine in the shade "Brownie Points" and it's a great match for my natural coloured brows. I find this is great for eyebrow beginners because it isn't too pigmented but gives the eyebrows great shape. For £10 I think this is a bargain!

Overall I've really enjoyed trying Soap And Glory make up products and hoping to get a few more although I'm on a spending ban, boohoo. 
Do you have any recommendations? 



No comments:

Post a Comment